USA Converter Plugs

USA / China and Japan plug to UK plug

The USA / China and Japan converter plug is a converter plug which converts a non-polarised and polarized 2 pin US plugs to UK BS1363 plugs. The US plug should be inserted into the converter plug, the cover should be closed and secured with a screw. The US converter plug is approved to BS1363 by BSI.

In our webshop you will find our UK converter plugs.

Contact us

Would you like to know more about the solutions that we can offer you?

You can reach our customer service directly by calling +31 412 658 030, by email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or use our information form.

We will contact you within 24 working hours.